Friday, November 26, 2010

Bugis with Superaiai & Expo - Orchard with Stead. :)


My superduper cute superaiai! ^^ (L)







-Pass Yuqing money for his birthday present, and i saw his girlfriend! She's super pretty, but she looks as though she's angry with me or something, the way she smiled was unbelievably fake! ._.
-Went to Kinokuniya and guess who i saw?! :D JUSTIN BIEBERRRRRRR! :D It's a photo book or something. :/ Forever Part 2:The Story. I'm so gonna get Jiehao to buy that book for me! ^^ I started screaming like some crazy women, there's this group of girls going crazy too. When i first saw Justin's face, the first three words came outta my mouth; oh my goddddd!!!!!!! & i heard one of the girls telling her friend, "See, i told you, the only thing that people will say when they see Justin is "OMG!"." I fucking agree with her laaaaaa! :D
-After that, met up with Stead, we went to EXPO and check out the things, instead of looking at electronics, i was totally scoring on those guys there. They're uberrrrrrrrrr cuteeeeee! Omg, shouting and laughing over boys. XD I bet Stead was gonna burst at that time. We've decided to leave and head to town for dinner. :) Yeah, and on our way to Takashimaya, i saw this two angmoh guys, fucking hot ones alright! :D I like the shorter one! He was drinking a cup of soft drink, holding two shopping bags, chatting with his friend when i noticed his fringe was too long and covered his eyes, and he swings it to the side. OMG! :D He swung his fringe to the right! :DDDDDDDDDD He looks fucking hotttt at that very moment! The best part was both his friend and him swung their fringe TOGETHER! :D Both to the righhhhtttt!!!! Omg! I stood there and looked at him disappear into the crowd while screaming! XD I was noticing his lips, then his eyes, then his fringe! His eyes are so lovely; shiny, big and hazel brown! :D *drooling* I called Boyfriend and shouted, she was going crazy on the phone with me too! :D Okay, at least i've got companion. (Y) Haha!
-Didn't really take much photos though. :/


Sign off,
Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment