Thursday, December 9, 2010

Flashbacks. :/

I was bored, and wanted someone to talk to, but it must be a guy, i'm getting bored of girls already. So i scrolled up and down, through my contact list and saw Jeremy.
But i figured that we didn't actually have much to talk about, so i didn't bother and just continue listening to songs. After two hours, a miracle happened and he came to talk to me, he was probably bored. I was curious so i asked him, he said that ya' know, we haven't spoke in like months? I think so. :/ "Oh, okay, that's why you came to talk to me all of a sudden. :)"
& we started chatting, we have quite a few things in common though, so it's a good start . :)
If i'm not wrong, he asked if i wanted to watch Eclipse with him and i was like "Omg! Jeremy asked me out?! The hottest jock asked me out for a movie!" :D
Before that, i got one of my friends to help me out, like find a way to contact him or something, i added him, but didn't really have the chance to talk to him. Or should i say that we only spoke once through msn. ._. & i didn't expect that from total strangers(i know him, but he doesn't), internet friends, real life friends and finally a couple. But it didn't last long. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment