Friday, May 7, 2010

People i wanna thanked. (:

Was feeling really unhappy today, but i had a talk with preciousbaobei and the problem was solved. Ice-cream girlf also tried comforting me. <3>Pinkpantherhead, Couplove and Bestfriend, really really thank you guys for. (:
You have made my day so fugging good man! :D

First, before i left, Couplelove sent me till the traffic light which she hardy does, she said she would text me when she gets home, she hardly text ppl too. & asked me not to be upset anymore. & she listened to my troubles. She totally understand alright! LOVE YOU OWNERRRR! :DDDDDDDDD

Second, Bestfriend don't blame yourself. You're alright okay? (: I'm really very happy that at least you bothered to come over to comfort me. & it was so funny when you came over and said sorry and try talking to me, and i was like "Oh, bestfriend i just sent you a msg, you wasted my msg!" Haha, until now i'm still bothering bout wasting my msg. Hehe. >< & your "i'll always love you." is so fugging sweet! Thanks bestfriend, i'll always love you too! ^^ Ohyea! & thanks for the biscuit! <3333

Third, pinkpantherhead! :D Accompanied me for the whole day, from afternoon till night. & you did insulted me like fug! But it was alright, i know i know! Haha! XD & i totally couldn't believe we took a total of 50 photos today, didn't expect that, seriously. & it was like fug when i kept asking you to take photos under the trees, in the dark, all those creepy places. Hehe! Long black hair girl, with pale face and bloody hands. Haha! XD No worries man, once they hear my laughter they'll all runaway, whoo! :D OMG! OMG! Anyway all i wann say is thank you!
You've been one of the best cousins'!

No comments:

Post a Comment