Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pinkpantherhead!

If only you were still here, you would be on the net now. After that, i'll stay up late with you to revise my chemistry, now its only me. You don't really know how to comfort ppl, but everytime i hear you talk or go out with you, i will feel happy automatically. (:
If you were still here, after my exam tmr, the last day(finally), i'll bring you somewhere else to have fun! We can drink bubbletea, take photographs, take dinner outside and go home late! (:
Thats would be so fun! & maybe i can watch The Last Song with you, at least watching the show with you, i wldn't feel so upset. You're pinkpantherhead and you're hilarious! Watching the show with you would be great! :D At least i'm not spending my friday =last day of exams with a boring person. -.- :D OMG! I really wish you were here, just for one more day would also be great...

No comments:

Post a Comment