Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The most beautiful and craziest dream ever!

Yesterday night, i had a very wonderful dream.
It started all when i was shopping with my mum at suntec, at that time i didn't have my bag, my handphone, my wallet but just my bus card. I was walking around the shopping mall when i lost my parents. I couldn't find them so i've decided to go home myself. I walk and walk and discovered that i was back in my primary school, many ppl were staring at me, some girls were even screaming in the canteen saying "Tang Yu Zhe is here!" I went to the toilet and looked in the mirror, guess what?! I LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE TAN YU ZHE! :O Then i saw my ex-bestie, we were somehow planning something really evil, i think it was trying to kill this fat guy. In my dream, both girls and boys toilet were the same, so that fat guy was just in the cubicle beside me, we decided not to as the guy was really fat, and we're afraid that he might squash us, oops! XD So we ran away~
Later on, as we're walking down the staircase, the whole place became my secondary school. Kevan was standing right at the corridor, waiting~ There were prefects outside, they seemed to be checking on the students, i thought i took something valuable so i didn't dare to walk that way where the prefects were, i told Kevan to take another route. As we're slacking and deciding where to walk, Kevan suddenly fell on me, he knew i that loved him, so he moved down a little, and it was so close till our lips almost touch each other's. He said "I'll just let you kiss one time." I kept quiet, but when we're really very very close, i didn't dare to, and i was seriously feeling awkward. I asked Kevan to pull up his pants as well. XD Then we proceeded out the school, pretended that we're talking to distract the prefects. After everything, it felt like as if everything was over, Kevan needed to take a bus home, i was taking the same side too as i needed to go meet Steadstead afterwards. In reality, its MRT, in my dream, its bus. I didn't get to send Kevan off as this two mad indian lady suddenly approached us and asked us to be actresses for their movie, i was like "wtf! we don't even know you, why should be do this?! You guys may be cheating us!" The indian lady was furious, and started grabbing my friend's shirt and forced her to do it, when we ran away, they continued chasing us...
It suddenly felt like i was back at my place, where i attended my piano lesson, i thought i could hide in one of the shops, so i rang the door bell at Foorman's Music Studio, my teacher looked at me but she didn't care at all, i tried squeezing in the glass door with all my might. I went in but saw my friend screaming for help, i felt bad bout not helping her and just leaving her outside. Sorry... After the coast was clear, i went out. & i'd decided to find my way home. There were buses and trains but I wanted to use my own strength, so i walked! ^^
I crossed the road and it came back to suntec's highway(don't know how to describe), i followed the direction where my father drove. In my dream, i can run really really fast, as if i was flying. From one bus stop to another. (: It was really fun. After 10mins, i reached this tunnel, i kept climbing and climbing till i see this light, slowly...as i was getting higher, i saw the blue sky, white clouds, plain land, and cute little creatures behind me. But instead of a nice spring day, it was winter! There was snow and ice everywhere, it felt like a blizzard(not that i've been in a blizzard before). It was so cold and nice. ^^ I eventually reached the peak of the hill as i sang the last verse of Alice in Wonderland.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment