Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Takashimaya - Cineleisure with cousin.

-Went takashimaya with cousin today. (:
-Cousin bought me The Last Song Novel and a sunflower headband. <3
-Was feeling bored, so we've decided to go watch The Karate Kid! :D
-At the end of the movie, i was complaining to cousin bout it, was so exciting! OMG!
Especially the end of it, that's like the best part, even better than Avatar! (:
-I've never regretter going out with cousin and watching The Karate Kid.
Watching it again with Pinkpantherhead this saturday! ^^
-I saw my ex and ex-classmate Eugene Chee on my way home, so nervous,
after so many years he still looked the same, i can never forget. :O
-Ohyea! Cousin walked me home and i saw Nurul slacking with some of her friends. (:
-After that, i sent Cousin to the bus stop as he'd mentioned that he wants to sleep,
so taking the bus is better than then the train. (:

Thank you cousin for all the gifts! ^^ <3 <3

Sign off,
Chloe,

Ratings:

Cousin:90%
Me:80%

No comments:

Post a Comment