Friday, July 2, 2010

Cineleisure - Orchard Central - Vivo City with Jeremy! :D (L)



-Texting Jeremy, daughter, Babyhoney and Boyf after school while slacking with clique, saw Liuhao. ^^ Babyhoney damn auto, she reminded daughter to take some photos for me when we're gone, aw, thanks babyhoney! ^^ When i received a msg from Jeremy asking me whether i wanna go catch a movie after that. I agreed. (: It was raining heavily, we had no choice,
so Babyhoney, eldest daughter and i just ran across the road when the lights changed. :D
Slightly drenched.

The moment i alighted the 198 bus, I rushed home, put down my things, picked something to wear from my closet, bathed, charged precious and ran outta the house to catch bus 63. ^^
Time:3.20pm.

Reached Tiongbahru MRT at 3.40pm.
-Jeremy waited for me for bout one hour at tiong bahru MRT. So sorry!!! OMG! SORRY for being late, so lattteee! D:
When i first met Jeremy, he looked different from his pictures, his hairstyle, skin colour, everything changed! But i still recognize him! ^^ Hehe.
He was looking at his phone while walking to the back to look for me, and when i saw him, i shouted "Hey!" so he knows thats me. (: He walked towards me and asked why i was sitting here, i told him i was waiting for him. (: OMG! So shy for the first time. ><>Jeremy waddle like a duck as his slippers were slippery. Haha! XD OMG!
-The movie started at 6.20pm, so while waiting we walked to Takashimaya to get some snacks! Ice-cream! ^^
-After that, we walked back, went in the cinema, settled down and waited for the show to start! Halfway through, many malay girls were screaming when they saw Taylor Lautner on the big big screen, must say he looks really hotttt in Eclipse. :D He looked really good in that tight fit shirt and his eyes!!!! Ahhhhhh, looked like Jeremy's! :D charming to the max! (: Especially there's this part where Bella's freezing, and Edward couldn't do anything to help as his cold-blooded, that's when Jacob came in, and argued with Edward over Bella. Jacob told Edward that his "hotter" than him. :D OMG! OMG! I totally agree with what he said! <3><>Jeremy. (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment