Thursday, July 29, 2010

You're complicated. :/

Can't believe this either...Like all the shit that happened this...i think three weeks plus? :/ But it's true though. Have been listening to really relaxed songs for the past few days, thinking a lot and considering...

My daughters made my day:
Thanks daughters, you two are really the best! ^^ LOVE! (L)
You guys laid out ten over reasons what a good boyf should be doing.
You two are willing to spend my Friday with me, aw i'm so touched.
& today after school, i can't believe my eldest daughter said she's willing to dress up as a guy and be a lesbian(she's joking.) and accompany me to Marina on Friday! :O *shocked* It's JUST FOR ME! :D My daughters are like the sweetest things ever! (L) & my youngest daughter said she could be more romantic than....XD Ah! WTF MAN! What has got into the both of them today? :/ But who cares, it's so sweet! It's like the sweetest thing thats ever happened to me! :D (L)
My eldest daughter rather dress up as a guy than let me go out with him.
& my youngest daughter said she could be more "romantic"....
Aw, thanks guys, i have no words to thanked you two. *hugssssssss*


Sign off,
Chloe,

No comments:

Post a Comment