Sunday, September 12, 2010

12September2010, 12am. (:

12September, 12am onwards is the best moment of myyyy lifeeeeeeee~! (L)

-Hundred over msgs(Owner, Babyhoney, Green Tea, Ulfah), mostly from daughters. :D & two phone calls. (: Hehe. Thanks guyss. Loves! ^^
-Thirty over birthday wishes on facebook! ^^
-FacebookChloe Lin to FacebookChloe Lin. New message from Jeremy! :D *shocked, happy* Jeremy wished me at bout 12.40am(i think). & we started chatting~ :D In between of our conversation, he posted a birthday wish on my wall as well! ^^ (L)
-In progress of helping Isabel Girlfriend solve her problems. :/
-Received five msgs from Taran but i specially liked the freaking long one at 7.10am. I love it mannnn, thanks Taran. You made my day. ^^ Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
-11am, on channel "TV", Justin Bieberrrrrrr promoting album 2.0! *hearts*
-12.15pm, the moment i got in my father's car, Justin's One Less Lonely Girl was playing on 98FM!!!!!! :D
-Had lunch in Kuishinbo, Great World City. (:
-Went shopping with parents in Orchard! ^^
-I got my plaid shirt from Aunt in Australia!!!!! LIKE OMG! :D


TODAY WAS A REALLY GREAT DAY FOR ME! IT'S CHLOE'S DAY ALRIGHHTTTT! :D


Sign off,
Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment