Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dhoby Ghaut - Orchard with Taran. :D

-Watched Grown Ups with baby! (: The show was fantastic! Love the girls, *thumbs up*.
-Baby couldn't resist the temptation for ice-cream, so we went to Swenzens. (: Baby was like "Oh, fine, Swenzens right, okay! We'll go Swenzens then! Go go go go! :D, *baby drags me*" ^^
Baby had Frosted Chocolate Malt. Celebrity....(forgotten the name) for me. XD Hehe!
It was totally unglam for me in Swenzens, eating my brownie and chatting with Baby, and mentioned the word SHIT in public loudly. Baby heard and started laughing and asked me to just eat, leave the talking later! Haha! Oops! *embarrassed*Everyone turned to our direction! :/
Ohyea! Babyhoney called and clarified everything with me, something which i'm not really happy with at school. After listening to what she said, i felt less troubled and was kindda touched that she actually cared bout how i feel, she bothered to call and explain. (: Thank you Babyhoney. (: At that time, babyhoney was waiting for another bus home and i made her jealous with my ice-cream, gonna be dead meat on Monday! XD Hehe.
-Saw Elin Rainbowstar at Dhoby Ghaut MRT! :D
-Walked to Singapore Botanic Garden with baby! It was sucha nice evening then. (: Decided that we'll have our picnic there the next time! :D & we kindda got lost in there for a moment but managed to walk out. Haha. :D It was sooooo darkkkkkk in thereee! Whoo! ^^ Haha.
-Anyway, it was getting late and my father was nagging, so we walked all the way back to my place. We were sweating shit out man! So warm! Thanks baby, thank you for walking me back, you must be tired. >< *hugs* (L)
Okay, i'll end here, gonna go take my lunch right now. (:



Sign off,
Chloe,

No comments:

Post a Comment