Saturday, March 20, 2010

All I Have To Say.

After:

We had officially broken up. (:
Did cried when he asked for th breakup,
but everything's fine now.
Thinking of it, suddenly felt happy. (:
I mean from th beginning it's his fault, not even mine.
I dare, i will and i must say this, cause it's true.
After all i've done, being understanding, putting in effort, it's all just trash.
I shld never have trusted you, from th beginning all your sweet nothings,
(Baby, i really love you alot alot.<3................) Still got th msgs.
Anyway just hope that you'll find a more understanding girl,
someone that can withstand your nonsense. (:
I'm afraid i can't go on anymore.

Before:

Was still thinking of what to wear, what to say, where to go when i meet you. Even told my mum that i was meeting my friends but i'm actually meeting you. Was so freaking excited as my cousins are coming to SG at th same time, and was thinking that on Monday if i go out with you, wld be extremely fun! Took hours for me to prepare th clothes i wanna wear when i meet you. Told myself that no matter what i must be understanding and not give up till th very end. We must meet even though you're busy, and i'm going overseas. So we planned on Monday....

No comments:

Post a Comment