Saturday, March 20, 2010

Vivo with parents.

OMG! OMG! OMG! Today after my piano lesson went to vivo with my parents and brother. (:
On my way there, i remembered Bestfriend told me that he was also going there too.
So i text-ed him immediately, he told me that he was at th food court.
I told him that i'm just walking around, going to look at phones.
Then th next moment his just outside th samsung phone shop,
i didn't even tell him where i was, i was too busy
browsing through th internet when he was actually texting me,
i didn't see th msg at all. & when i open my inbox and saw th msg,
he was already standing outside th shoppp!!!!! ^^
I screamed and ran out immediately, Bestfriend was shocked and quickly ran away,
i chased him. & then we came into this accessories shop and talk.
Haha, we were having a chatting session in there! ^^
Bestfriend cldn't stop laughing, i cldn't stop saying OMG! :D Both of us were crazy luh!
I've never experienced this kind of coincidence before, not at all man,
if only i can meet him like how Bestfriend and i met each other. D:
But his only coincidence with her and not me. )':
Then then then, we talked for bout like thirty mins.
When both Bestfriend's mum and my mum called, i didn't pick up,
told Bestfriend that i didn't wanna waste money so i don't bother calling back.
Bestfriend laughed and said "same here! :D".
Hehe, we have so much in common!
Luv you luh Bestfriend! (:
Was really damn exciting today!
My mum was chasing me then, so i gotta leave first.
After we're done walking, father drove us for
dinner, we join-ed th rest of my relatives. (:
Laughed like mad women luh, my small cousin and i,
was laughing over th Sheng Siong ad. (:
Suddenly noticed that my cousin look like a korean star,
she's white, cute, and sings korean songs. (:
& both of us luv eating meat and we laugh like witches, th best luh! ^^
Haha, okayokay, write till here, goodnight! (:


Sign off,
Chloe,

No comments:

Post a Comment