Saturday, March 20, 2010

Meeting w/ Darling airen.

Was supposed to meet Darling airen at 9am.
I overslept, so met her bout 10am.
Bus to clementi then took 106 to Bukit Batok find her. (:
On my way there, thought i saw Joyce'Bestie. (:
Called her to confirm, she told me she was at home,
lucky i didn't shout her name, if not it'll be damn paiseh.
Met Darling airen at th bus-stop. She was wearing so bright orange!
Hahs! :D Anyway was going to her house today.
When her mum saw me, she remembered me, OMG!
It has already been two years eh! Ohmygosh! (:
We use comp, darling airen was
checking out "someone's" facebook. Heh.
Bout 11am, walked to Westmall.
Bought my oreo peppermint, th person
didn't gimme double pearl. D:
Nevermind, (: Then we walk around,
went to Tom & Stefanie. Think it's called this.
Slacked in th changing room. (:
Took many many photo. Hahs! XD
Damn funny lah, laughed till my stomach was so painful!
Cause we can't really just slack in th changing room,
so we just suibian took any clothes in,
and so we walked around, search for nice clothes,
not much, but manage to find two cardigans. It's childrens.
Hahs!!!! XD I know this really childish and weird and funny.
But who cares, it looks cute, so.... (:
We went back into th changing room,
try putting on th cardigans, it fitted eh!
But not really for darling airen, th sleeve's too short for her.
OMG! Totally can't believe i can fit! :D
& th cardigan really looked cute, really luv th colour.
Later on went back to Darling airen's house to have lunch.
Hmm, delicious, fried rice and pancake, so full after that.
Use comp and talked bout our next meeting.
Was getting late, so darling airen walk me to th bus-stop,
took 106 back, then train-ed back home. (:


Sign off,
Chloe, (:

No comments:

Post a Comment