Saturday, March 20, 2010

I'm back! :D

Hello everybody, sorry didn't tell you guys before i leave.
Anyway i'm back, reached home bout 11 plus,
tag many ppl, clear my inbox and of course plurk
Wanna thanked Babydrug for helping me plurk while i was away,
thankyou Babydrug, luvyoutothmax!
So many ppl tag me luh, thankyou everyone for tagging. (:
I LOVE 蔡旻佑!!! New on my VIP list. :D
Evan Yo look sooooo like Kevan siahhh, OMG!
I wish his still my couple! D:
His hair, his smile and his actions,
so cuteee, so sweet, every girl's heart will mellttt luhhh!
I WANT KEVAN BACK!
Anyway while i was away, thought bout many many things.
I've decided to let him go and not think bout th unhappy things anymore.
I know i was very selfish and only think bout keeping
you by my side and not thinking bout your future and your feelings.
But i really hope we'll just let all this unhappiness fade away.
Please Yuqing...... I'm really very sorry.
I've decided to forget bout th past but what bout you?
Yuqing, please gimme your answer... ):


Alright, write till here, will upload many many photos soon. (:


Sign off,
Chloe,

No comments:

Post a Comment