Saturday, March 20, 2010

I wanna go back to my old self.

Been thinking alot this few days. I don't wannt be upset over all this problems anymore.
I WANNA GO BACK TO MY OLD SELF! :D
Change into a much better person. (:
Even though i'm still kindda moody, but i've decided.
I don't wanna let those ppl who care for me, worry.
& i myself don't wanna be liddat, i wanna be happy!
I wanna be carefree again. Be single! :D
Hope that i'll find a guy who will learn to love me. (:
Anyway really wanna those ppl whose
helped and comfort me when i'm feeling down.

Special feature: Preciousdarling, Candyboyf, Darling airen, Babydrug, KeaiGirlf, Sweetheart, Coupleheart and KeaiBaby. (:

Really thankyov all of you for being here to listen to my problems and try your best to help me. I really appreciate it. (: Kamsa hamnida! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment