Saturday, March 20, 2010

THANKYOUS!

A post for all th people who try their best to cheer me up...
First, i wanna thank Cat, my sweetestgirl for cheering me
up when i told you how i felt and what had happened.
& i was so damn shocked when you said that you are
looking foward to see hot guys with me. C:
Thankyou very much!

Second, Couplelove/Owner! Today we had lots of fun making fun
of "Gongjue's" name, many ideas and stupid words!
Can see that you're making an effort.
Really shld not have left you last year,
i'm so sorry for making you cry....
& really thankyou! <3 Go out soon.

Third, Yesung's. So touched when i waited for you
in th morning for so long and you said you were very
touched by my actions and you're coming to save me as
you're reaching th stadium soon.
Haha, didn't expect something like that,
thankyou for your effort. C:

Fourth, Siwon's. You must be feeling really bored today
sitting in th hot burning sun. You must think that i'm crazy
for writing this to you but still i wanna thank you for
always supporting me in whatever i do,
even though its not almost everything,
but still i have to thankyou. C:
You've been a really supportive friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment