Saturday, March 20, 2010

Regretted but want it.

Today 1 of my classmates when to ''gen upper sec de gao bai lehs!''I damn ''gan dong lehs.''I cant believe dat she went to ask th upper sec for his number lehs,i really dunt dare to ask or no confidence in myself,and th worst thing here is dat i yesterday went to ''gen jeffrey gao bai'' and guess wad,he rejected me just liek dat.But since i care for him,i will just have to let him go lorhs,have his freedom liaox.But hope in future we can still be friends and gans.Now i have other things to do,i nid to ask a guy in our skool,i call him ''xiiaokibum'',cuz he looked liek kibum and his specs so cute and stylish.In other words it means dat he look liek kibum but is not th real kibum larhs.Actually i lieked alot of guys in our skool,but wad i liek bout them is onli their shuiiax qi and looks,nothing else.Liek i said my friend went to approach dat upper sec guy for his number,but wad she lieked bout dat guy is his looks,from th 3rd day dat i came to skool,i oso quite liek him larhs,but so wad,i liek his looks not his character,from his looks i can tell dat his not dat kind of good attitude kind of guy,but onli with good looks.But my friend didnt really think bout it,all she knows is dat she wanna get dat guy's number and his looks is wad she lieks.But i still damn ''pei fu ta '' for asking dat upper sec guy for his number,now my friend regretted,she decided to let him go cuz his attitude was bad.


Sign off '

No comments:

Post a Comment